View previous topic Help: Air Product in studio with QOR & PathfinderCorePro View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Networks    Page 1 of 1

Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:45 am
PostPost subject: Help: Air Product in studio with QOR & PathfinderCorePro Reply with quote
jefferys

I want to have our Over the Air signal on the monitors in our One-room broadcast studio. I have an Analog feed into the QOR from an OTA Source, and I want that on the studio monitors EXCEPT when the Mics are on.

If Mics off (Port 3, Pin 1 off) then OTA on Control Room Monitors
If Mics on (Port 3, Pin 1on) then MUTE Monitors and normal Headphone feed.
In Pathfinder Routers->Axia Audio-> Points I see the QOR inputs and DST's and their 8 Ports but not what they are actually recieving and feeding.
What should my PathfinderCorePro FLOW logic look like?
How to I Identify my OTA Signal as a source and route that audio to the monitors.

I asked Axia Tech Support and their response was:
"... sounds like a lot of routing. But you already have the information to build the logic flows yourself. 1) So your trigger would be the Fader Channel on the QOR if on Monitor Channel / if off OTA feed. But you will have audio in the background because you are changing the feed of the CRMonitors. 2) This one might get tricky, but you can build it. The triggers would be if any mic is on then the source would be 0 (or none) but if all the mics are off then you would route the source (Air pre-delay I am not sure what your airchain looks like)."

What more info do I need to collect?
This is not an emergency, just needing to figure this out while I still have hair.
Any help appreciated.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Networks    Page 1 of 1