View previous topic New Driver download available View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1

Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:21 pm
PostPost subject: New Driver download available Reply with quote
clarknovak

Just wanted to let you know that v2.4.8.12 of the Driver is now available as a free download at www.AxiaAudio.com/downloads/ .

Single-stream users can download it directly from us; if you're a multi-stream user, you'll need to obtain the new version from your delivery system provider.

There are quite a few changes, including enhanced stream statistics readouts and more diagnostics functions, and the multi-stream version now supports up to 24 streams!

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:12 am
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
shaunb

Clark,
I installed 2.4.8.12 and it corrected a couple of issues I had been waiting for. However, I do have a question about the AOIP drivers in general.

It seems if I install the AOIP driver, it always becomes device 01 even if another physical card is present and installed first. Is this necessary? Is there anyway to change it? Installing it last seems to have no affect.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:51 pm
PostPost subject: Windows Default Audio Device always comes first Reply with quote
Maciej
Axia Team

Which audio device appears first on the list in MME applications is determined by "Default device" selection in Windows Control Panel "Sounds and Audio Devices" applet (Audio page).
If you change "Sound playback" Default device to your hardware audio interface, it should show up first in other programs.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:04 am
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
shaunb

Thanks Maciej

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1