View previous topic IProfiler-IPDriver and channels question View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1

Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:07 pm
PostPost subject: IProfiler-IPDriver and channels question Reply with quote
Stavros Boulitsakis

I know this may sound weird but...I am logging using Iprofiler and Ipdriver 4 stations and would like to log also their OFF-AIR.
Of course this would mean 8 recording streams which sounds a lot....and takes space.
So given the fact that recording is mainly for monitoring issues how would someone log into the left channel PGM and in the RIGHT channel OFF-AIR?
Wink

Stavros

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:29 am
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
AXIA_milos
Axia Team

If you have an Engine for each studio, then I would log into each one and go to VMIX/VMODE. Scroll down to the bottom where you will find the vmode functions. The first vmode I would set to PGM1 in the drop down menu, Audio mode I would set to Split L -3, provide an unused Channel number and select Standard Stereo. 2nd-vmode: set to External for input selector, provide the channel number of OFF-AIR source, Split R -3, unused channel number and standard stereo.
3rd VMODE set to External, under channel, enter in the Channel number you provided to VMODE-1, select Combine L,R, provide unused channel number, standard stereo.
4th VMODE, set to External, provide channel number of VMODE-2.
[Apply VMODE Settings] button

Select the VMODE-3 source to record into iProfiler.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1