View previous topic Preview, External Meter and CR Monitor View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | Element Consoles    Page 1 of 1

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 am
PostPost subject: Preview, External Meter and CR Monitor Reply with quote
cypher

I use an external meter level, and encountered a problem, the meter can not subscribe a combination of Source / Preview, I connected it to the sum of the PGM 1, but I can not find output that Preview would be no control level (without the knob preview)

Is there any possibility of measuring the amount of preview without a preview knob?

Another problem, I have not found it possible to add Preview into the CR Monitor (as in CR Headphone)

Currently I summed in Vmix CR Monitor and Preview, but I'm not listening to the proportion surviving (separate CR Monitor and Preview knob)

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 am
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Preview is post gain change. There is not currently a unity level for Preview.

Preview is not designed to be a part of CR monitor within the DSP. To mix the two, it is common practice to use VMIX.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
cypher

I locked the Preview volume control, and directed him to External 1.
Now I have a preview with a constant level for my external meter and the option of adding it to the DJ speakers.
But I had to disable the CR Monitor DIM when turning the channel listening. Although the CR Monitor Dim is set to 0 i hear the silence for a split second when turn on and off DIM

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | Element Consoles    Page 1 of 1