View previous topic Detecting Nx12 ring and making a light flash View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | PathfinderPC and PathfinderPRO    Page 1 of 1

Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:47 pm
PostPost subject: Detecting Nx12 ring and making a light flash Reply with quote
Andy Linton

I want to make a light flash when a call comes into the Nx12. I know that
Livewire GPIOs donít work with the Nx12 yet, so I thought Iíd take the GPIO port from the Nx12 and connect it to a port of a GPIO node.

Ok, so now when a line rings, the GPIO node shows an input.

But Iím stuck on how to map this GPI, on the GPIO node port 1 input 1 to Element GPIO port 5 output 1.

Pathfinder? Iíve tried adding a stack event, but I canít see where to get it to detect a GPI (input). The GPI input list only shows outputs!

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Andy.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 pm
PostPost subject: It is as simple as a s/w update! Reply with quote
MarcJohnson

Andy,

The internal LW/GPIO does not work in the Nx12, you are correct. The development is in the works and it will take a software update to gain this ability. Currently, you are going about this the right way, manually wire it through a GPIO port and use it throughout the network where it is needed.

Quote:
But Iím stuck on how to map this GPI, on node 10.10.0.47 port 1, input 1 to Element GPIO port 5 output 1.

If you simply want to map one port to another, you would put the following into the GPIO filed of the Element GPIO port #5 ... "10.10.0.47/1".

There is more detail in Chapter 3 / Advanced Options (page 9) of the current GPIO manual, on our website at this address: http://www.axiaaudio.com/manuals/files/Axia_GPIO_2.01.2.pdf

Incorportaing this feature is planned and it will be included with a release of the Nx12 software.

Marc
Axia Technical Support

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | PathfinderPC and PathfinderPRO    Page 1 of 1