View previous topic Telephone connectivity View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | Partners' Products    Page 1 of 1

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 pm
PostPost subject: Telephone connectivity Reply with quote
Adewole

Hi everyboby,
how do i connect a phone to Axia/livewire based technology,please.
Nb: what do i need e.t.c

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 am
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
AXIA_milos
Axia Team

The easiest method is to have a phone Hybrid device that connect to your phone service and provides audio I/O that can be wired to an Axia node.
There is also the Nx12 Telos product (Telos-Systems.com) which has a Livewire port.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Adewole

AXIA_milos wrote:
The easiest method is to have a phone Hybrid device that connect to your phone service and provides audio I/O that can be wired to an Axia node.
There is also the Nx12 Telos product (Telos-Systems.com) which has a Livewire port.

Thanks, culd suggest types of hybrid device.
what kind of Nx12 prioduct is that, pls
thanks

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm
clarknovak

Adewole wrote:
Thanks, culd suggest types of hybrid device.

Hi Adewole,

There are many kinds of telephone hybrids. Since I know Telos equipment best, here are some that may work for you:

Telos ONE is an inexpensive, all-digital single-line hybrid that works with one POTS phone line.

Telos ONE-x-Six is a talkshow version of the ONE that works with six POTS lines at a time.

There are other hybrids, but these two are very common, give great audio and are easy to use. You would connect them to your Axia net work using Analog Node inputs and one of the GPIO ports on your Element power supply.

Quote:
what kind of Nx12 prioduct is that

Nx12 is the newest Telos talkshow system. It can handle up to 12 incoming phone lines, either POTS or ISDN, and connects to Axia networks using an Ethernet cable for all connections.

Hope you find this useful!

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm
Adewole

AXIA_milos wrote:

Reference 2 above.
We do have an N x 12 Telos product in the system [circuit].
What next,please!!!!!!!
Season greetings!!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:24 am
AXIA_milos
Axia Team

You may want to review the manual for the Nx12 (http://telos-systems.com/support/manuals/Nx12%20Manual%20Book%201-6.pdf) which is found at our sister division Telos-Systems.com.

The Nx12 needs to be connected to your local telecom provider. This can either be a POTS or ISDN connection and the Nx12 needs to have the appropriate interface (refer to the manual for more details).

Are you able to receive calls and make calls with the use of the Telos Desktop Director? If you are not familiar with this product, refer to the Telos-Systems.com website (http://telos-systems.com/accessories/directors.htm).

If you are having issues with the above items, I suggest you send an email to support@telos-systems.com and provide the following information.
Product: Nx12
Serial Number:
Telecom connection: (POTS or ISDN?)
description of what you have tried.

Also, you may ask from whom you purchased the product from for some assistance.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:47 am
edall

AXIA_milos wrote:

_____

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | Partners' Products    Page 1 of 1