View previous topic New list of qualified NIC cards 17 March 2010 View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:17 am
PostPost subject: New list of qualified NIC cards 17 March 2010 Reply with quote
clarknovak

Hello friends,

A new list of NIC cards approved for use with the Axia Driver has been posted at www.AxiaAudio.com/manuals/ . Look in the "Ethernet Switch and Adapter Documents" section.

Even better - this doc also contains instructions that describe how to self-certify your own NIC, which should help greatly expand the list of approved cards.

Please let us know your findings about cards that work / don't work as you find them. In fact, post them here for everyone to see!

Cheers,.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 pm
PostPost subject: New list of qualified NIC cards 17 March 2010 Reply with quote
wgabel

I do have really good experiences using the Netgear GA311 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Adapter.

Idea Just some topics... Idea
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Chipset (approved ethernet adpater from Axia Audio already)
- easy to install
- about $ 25.00 USD ONLY

Have fun... Cool

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:57 am
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
XR6

I don't seem to be able to find the document ........ " www.AxiaAudio.com/manuals/ . Look in the "Ethernet Switch and Adapter Documents" section. Can someone direct me to a current link?

Also, I have a Intel PRO/1000 with 82541 which should work with Axia IP drivers but won't. Can someone suggest the correct combination of driver settings please.

And..........are there any qualified PCIe NIC's that anyone can recommend?

Thanks

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:55 pm
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
tyler

for PCI we've been using Inteal PWLA8391GT
for PCIe we've been using EXPI9301CT

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:11 pm
PostPost subject: mentioned documentation ... Reply with quote
Radu

I would like to have the documentation which i can not find...
I do use for a 24 channel AOIP driver a Intel 1000 PT server adapter and i do have problems... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1