View previous topic IP Audio Driver and Dalet View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 am
PostPost subject: IP Audio Driver and Dalet Reply with quote
mgalek

Is anyone using the Axia IP Audio driver with their Dalet systems? I'm just curious about any compatibility issues.

Thanks!
matt

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:36 pm
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
Jon

I have been testing it on & off with our Dalet network with limited success. Essentially I configure Mediaserver to run as a soundblaster & route audio accordingly for a single audio stream. Still having problems with Mediaserver configuring for the multichannel audio.

It works, just there have been some instances of minor audio drops, and I am running it on some workstations for scheduling & so on. We are still tied to the Digigram cards for now for the multichannel feeds in on air & production studios.

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 pm
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
mgalek

Jon wrote:
I have been testing it on & off with our Dalet network with limited success. Essentially I configure Mediaserver to run as a soundblaster & route audio accordingly for a single audio stream. Still having problems with Mediaserver configuring for the multichannel audio.

It works, just there have been some instances of minor audio drops, and I am running it on some workstations for scheduling & so on. We are still tied to the Digigram cards for now for the multichannel feeds in on air & production studios.

Jon, are you using the ASIO Axia IP audio driver? If not, I wonder if that may be more stable.

-matt

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | IP-Audio Driver for Windows    Page 1 of 1