View previous topic PathfinderMini - Route Axia audio to built in sound card View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | PathfinderPC and PathfinderPRO    Page 1 of 1

Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 pm
PostPost subject: PathfinderMini - Route Axia audio to built in sound card Reply with quote
tstuart

I have PathfinderMini running a panel I built. How do I make it so the Audio selected on the panel plays out the built in sound card of the PC?
There is no node..

In Windows 7 I was able to do this by going into the Sound mixer and telling it to playback audio from Livewire via my sound card.
But I do not know how to do the same thing in XP...

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Sat May 28, 2011 12:52 am
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
AXIA_milos
Axia Team

The feature of being able to "listen" to an input was introduced in Windows 7. There is no method that I know of to do this in Win XP.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:23 pm
PostPost subject: Reply with quote
tstuart

Thanks for the response!
I was able to get this working using Virtual Audio Cable, but this is a third party application... Just using the trial seems to do the trick. As you pointed out there is no way to do this natively in XP.

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | PathfinderPC and PathfinderPRO    Page 1 of 1