View previous topic Axia QOR32 - 2.0.0.22 update - dynamics section for MIC's View next topic

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | iQ & Radius Consoles    Page 1 of 1

Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:08 am
PostPost subject: Axia QOR32 - 2.0.0.22 update - dynamics section for MIC's Reply with quote
davidmb

Hello,

We are about to update all of ours QoR's to last version of software 2.0.0.22 to get dynamics processing for MIC inputs. That way we can loose some of external processors....

But - before we do that I wonder - is there a way to see how the new dynamics section for mic inputs looks like? (What are the avaliable dynamics settings?)

I checked all documents regading IQ on Axia support site and have not seen any updated with this funcionality...

Thank you very much for help in advance.

Br, David

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 pm
PostPost subject: Re: Axia QOR32 - 2.0.0.22 update - dynamics section for MIC' Reply with quote
philedmonds

I daresay that the original poster has taken the plunge now - but if it is of interest to anyone as I don't think the manuals have been updated yet here's the options:

Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic Axia Discussion Board Forum Index | iQ & Radius Consoles    Page 1 of 1